Post a cohesive response based on your analysis of the Learning Resources and your professional experience. Be sure to discuss the following: “See attachment for detailed instructions
- 3 – 4 paragraphs
- No plagiarism
- APA citing
- 48 hours
Foundations of Building Expertise
This course compares and contrasts theories of how technology is used to help individuals learn effectively to enhance performance improvement. By studying learning theories students use technology to create problem-based training and development opportunities for individuals, teams, and organizations. Students explore the influence of technical integration into learning, specifically training and development for the ultimate aim of improving organizational performance. Clarke, R. C. (2008).
Building Expertise: Cognitive Methods for Training and Performance Improvement (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer (Wiley Imprint).
To prepare for this Discussion:
· How your “working memory” makes sense of the world —https://youtu.be/UWKvpFZJwcE
· Cognitive Load – https://youtu.be/G1XkTNJpd50
Post a description of:
· We hear a lot about learning technologies.
· Just what are they?
· List one or two learning technologies that you have heard about or used.
· Explain why this can be considered a technology and, more specifically, a learning technology.
· 3 – 4 paragraphs
· No plagiarism
· APA citing