The term social media is very broad, and it is constantly changing. Peck (2014) stated that social media “refers to Internet-based tools that allow individuals and communities to gather and communicate; to share information, ideas, personal messages, images, and other content; and, in some cases, to collaborate with other users in real time.” It is also used in healthcare to promote a healthy lifestyle. Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to a collection of technology that is used to simplify the lives of patients and the healthcare system as a whole (Davenport & Kalakota, 2019).
Refine how AI and social media analytics benefit healthcare.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
1) Discuss the three different types of AI models in detail with specific examples.
2) Explain how social media analytics are used in healthcare, and also identify some disadvantages.
3) Explain what mobile health is and how it impacts health system management.
4) The submission will not exceed three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages.
5) You must adhere to the APA writing style and follow conventions of American English grammar and usage.
6) The final document should be prepared as a Microsoft Word file and submitted as an attachment.
Peck JL. social media in nursing education: responsible integration for meaningful use. J Nurs Educ. 2014 Mar;53(3):164-9. doi: 10.3928/01484834-20140219-03. Epub 2014 Feb 19. PMID: 24530130.
Davenport, T., & Kalakota, R. (2019). The potential for artificial intelligence in healthcare. Future healthcare journal, 6(2), 94–98. https://doi.org/10.7861/futurehosp.6-2-94