NURSING · What must be completed and achieved within the next six weeks in order to be successful on the NCLEX-PN on the first attempt?
· What position will you be seeking?
· What goals do you have as you enter this next phase of your life?
· How does completing school and entering into the profession of nursing affect your life?
What is the next step for you both professionally and personally
Within the template, you will be setting personal and professional goals at six different milestones post-graduation. You may use the template provided or create your own as long as you identify the essential information. As you complete this activity, reflect on the following questions: What strengths do you have as you enter the profession of nursing? What weaknesses do you have and how will you overcome or minimize them?
Week 09 Assignment – Concept Map and Self-Reflection
1. What is your plan to continue to prepare for NCLEX? How will you maintain the momentum to ensure that your knowledge and test-taking strategies remain “second nature”?
2. What is your plan to maintain competency and becoming a lifelong learner? Where will you find resources to assist in this process? What is your plan to assist in the role transition from expert student to novice graduate nurse? How will you gain your new nursing identity?
2 years post graduation
3 years post graduation
5 years post graduation
6 weeks post graduation
6 months post gradaution
What is your professional goal? (working where? specialty?)
What is yoru personal goal? (house, married, children, dog…)
1 year post graduation
Educational goal in addition to renew license – Need CEU.