Humanities Week 13 APA 7th edition Final Paper Assignment
Write an essay of at least five pages (not including Cover and References pages) to explain the influence of the humanities from the perspective of the ecocriticism. Incorporate at least three of the topics provided below:
1. Cultural Centers of the Americas
2. Revolution in America: The Bill of Rights
3. The 19th Century Romantic Music
4. The 19th Century Return to Nature
5. The World at War: The Film
6. Contemporary Contour: Toward a Global Culture
Your essay needs to have well-developed paragraphs (at least five sentences per paragraph): an introduction paragraph (hook, background information, and thesis statement), several body paragraphs (topic sentence, supporting details, transition sentence), and a conclusion paragraph (summary of ideas and recommendations).
Please note that you must write your essay in a Word document and follow APA style (7th Ed.) throughout. For this assignment, you may not quote, but only paraphrase.
Be aware that you can submit your essay only once; therefore, please proofread and edit your work before submitting the final draft.
Note: Please note that your school does not tolerate plagiarism. Therefore, plagiarism will be monitored with Turnitin. Students who plagiarize will be reported to the Academic Integrity Committee for disciplinarian actions.
Final Project Presentation Forum
Create a Ppt presentation of your final paper. Be ready to present.
Follow the following instructions for the presentation.
Each person will present the work completed in the final paper (essay).
Topic: Impact of Ecocriticism on the Global Culture
2. Ecocriticism Impact on Communication
3. Ecocriticism Impact on Human Interaction
4. Ecocriticism Impact on Education
· Choose a topic; identify at least 3 elements that you will develop
· Present the essay orally: Do not read; know what you will be talking about
· Make presentation interesting & appealing
· Organize the Presentation using a Ppt doc (slides)
· Slide 1: Cover Slide
** Title of the Presentation
Names of the presenter
· At least one slide per each segment of the presentation
** min one (1) slide for Introduction
Min one (1) slide for Body 1
Min one (1) slide for Body 2
Min one (1) slide for Body 3
Min one (1) slide for Conclusion
· Present information as bullet points; no complete sentences should appear on the slide
· Do not overcrowd the slide with information: large images & big letters
· Use clear contrast between the color of the background & the letter color
· Use simple vocabulary that you are comfortable with; vocalize word; do not rush: pause when necessary
· Length of the Presentation: maximum 5 minutes per person