After watching both of the videos, I would like for you all to discuss the following (in detail):
- What did you find most interesting about what happened with the eyewitness testimony depicted in the videos? Please be specific.
- What did you learn that you did not know before? Please be specific and give examples.
- What went wrong with the testimony in these videos?
- How did watching these videos make you feel?
- What did Elizabeth Loftus teach you about memory? Be specific.
- What would you have done if you were Jennifer? What if you were Cotton?
- What could have prevented this incident from happening?