Discussion gdf Image Rhetoric/Evaluation Essay – 5+ pages
1. Choose any image from our textbook, Everything’s An Argument With Readings.
2. Using this image, write a well-developed evaluation essay.
3. See specific instructions for this assignment under “Instructional Materials” in the module related to VISUAL RHETORIC on D2L.
4. This assignment should be in APA formatting, and it should have a References entry for your image.
5. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER OUTSIDE SOURCES FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!
What are we learning this module? How to complete Essay #3
Why are we learning this? You’ll need to be successful on Essay #3 to do well in the course.
To which course objective(s) does this module most align?
1 – Demonstrate knowledge of individual and collaborative research processes.
2 – Develop ideas and synthesize primary and secondary sources within focused academic arguments, including one or more research-based essays.
3 – Analyze, interpret, and evaluate a variety of texts for the ethical and logical uses of evidence.
4 – Write in a style that clearly communicates meaning, builds credibility, and inspires belief or action.
5 – Apply the conventions of style manuals for specific academic disciplines (e. g., APA, CMS, MLA, etc.)