Discussion Assignment Instructions
The student will post one thread of at least 500 words. For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 3 scholarly citations and 1 Bible verse in APA format. Each reply must incorporate at least 2 scholarly citations in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include nursing or medical textbooks, scholarly, peer-reviewed research journal articles published in the past 5 years, reliable websites (generally .org, .gov., or .edu sites are acceptable; avoid .com sites, blogs, social media), and the Bible.
Review the information in Gray & Grove Chapter 9.
Read the three articles that provide examples of occasions where unethical research happened or may happen. The 2 attached and the link: https://journalofethics-ama-assn-org.ezproxy.liberty.edu/article/genetic-research-among-havasupai-cautionary-tale/2011-02
· In your initial post identify commonalities in the unethical practices or attitudes of each of the articles if any.
· What ethical principles were violated?
· What are the lessons to be learned from these examples?
· What guidance, practices or policies would you use to avoid these errors in the future.
· How would a Christian worldview and Biblical principles apply? Support with Scripture.