Peer Critique of Case Analysis
In this assignment, you will write a 3-4 paragraph critique about a fellow student’s case analysis (that has been chosen and assigned by the instructor). That will be posted in the case Discussion forums, as well as submitted for grading to the assessment page of the course. The critique should be concise and compelling and should propel a broader discussion among the rest of the class. Your book will serve as a resource, but research is required to support recommendations.
To complete the peer critique, you will prepare a 3-4 paragraph critique that addresses the following questions:
- Does the analysis present key information clearly and effectively?
- Are the recommendations supported by information from the case and/or internal research?
- What components do you feel are most compelling?
- What components do you feel could be more fully supported?
- Overall, were you convinced the recommendations being made were sound?